Saturday, May 10, 2008

Why I Haven't Written Too Much About Games

Yeah, I haven't been writing about food for while OR games. Now the reason for the games...

Recently the most important game thing that has happened is the Muse Guitar Hero pack. Now don't get me wrong, I love it, but it takes 15 minutes to play it. And the song Stockholm Syndrome? That's just plain crazy. It's like the slightly easier to play Dragonforce. Anyway, NOTHING REAL HAS HAPPENED. The closest event that I'm anticipating is Banjo Threeie in December. Super Smash Bros. is fun, but not as amazing as I anticipated, so i overplayed it. Also, online is no fun because the lag is so horrible that some matches can take ten times longer than they're supposed to. And I now cannot finish single-player in Mario Kart Wii for reasons I have mentioned in previous posts. I may start talking more about games when I get a new DS from Nintendo. Those cheapskates want even more money for a DS that was a replacement FROM Nintendo. I want to play Professor Layton. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the Spore character creator demo. I'm sure that even my parents will have fun with that. And that's all of the gaming stuff I can muster at the moment.

No comments: