Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Dream

I'm sorry. I was too busy today and too sleepy now to write anything amazing, so I'll just recount a dream I had a few days ago.

Me and my friend snuck out in the middle of the night to hang out at a wild west style theme park. We were talking near the old train tracks, when we heard a train. My dad was in the train and caught us. He sent my friend home and he drove me home. Apparently, my house in the dream was inside what seemed to be the human digestive tract. I guess it was in the esophagus. The End.

It didn't really make any sense to me, except for the fact that I've always wanted to do something adventurous like sneak out in the middle of the night just for the hell of it. I've never done anything without my parents' permission, so I don't have that risky a life. It's good in a way and bad in another. Maybe in college...

What can you make of the dream?

No comments: