Saturday, May 24, 2008

In Cooperstown

Right now I'm in Cooperstown; the most boring place on earth. Up here, the water is disgusting, everything is at least a few miles down the road, and nothing is interesting. Except I saw peanut butter pie on a white board at a diner. I've got to try that sometime... I also went to a pretty good dessert place with an authentic strawberry shortcake and at least a gallon of ice cream piled onto my cone. We all agreed that whatever radio station they were playing was horrible. Although it hasn't been the most amazing day, tomorrow we're going to an antique car show and going sailing on our Laser. I enjoy sailing, but it's a lot of work to set it up and put it away and the water is cold this time of year! I've also been thinking about driving recently. I've decided that when I need to get a car of my own, I'm going to get a Smart Car. Those things look awesome!

No comments: