Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Spore Creature Creator

Yes, it got leaked, but not for a Mac, which happens to be my computer. At least the official one is out tomorrow. I'm actually really excited for this. I love the idea of making an animal basically from scratch and being able to move it realistically. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to make with it, but it'll definitely have a lot of limbs. Actually, what I might do is try to make a realistic human. If I can make any animal, why not Man? I actually think it's not going to work, seeing as this version only has 25% of the parts. Ah, well. Anyway, I'm not actually sure if I want the whole game. The idea of making the animal is plenty for me. I don't need to conquer worlds with it. The only part of the game that really interests me other than the creature creator is the simple organism stage. It just seems like a cool idea to eat the smaller creatures and slowly increase in size. Well, I hope this will be fun.

Edit: Never mind. It's online already! I can't wait to play...

No comments: