Monday, June 30, 2008

An Argument

Sorry for not posting for a while. I won't do it again. This is just a quick argument. I must admit that it was fun to write.


:sigh:

You're always sighing. Why? It's not like you're bored.

Life gets a bit monotonous after a while...

No it doesn't. Your life is perfectly fine and you're happy ninety percent of it!

That's not true! I suffer sometimes.

Like when? During the visit to the dentist? When you stubbed your toe? There are people starving in Africa!

That's your argument for everything. Can't I feel bad without worrying whether someone is feeling worse?

No.

Look, I'm sure that many people have worse lives than me. I'm just saying that sometimes you should focus on your own life rather than others.

You self-centered son of a bitch.

Now you're acting all high and mighty as if you're God! You constantly do attention grabbing things! Last week you lost the remote and got the whole damn house to search for it!

Screw you!

I'll make sure not to sigh near you again.

No comments: