Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Game I Would Like To Destroy

Recently, ScrewAttack.com asked what game would you like to destroy. This is my blog entry.



If there was one video game that I would like to destroy, it would have to be Yoshi: Topsy Turvy.

I HATE THIS GAME!
Hate Topsy

You constantly have to recalibrate the motion sensor, the game is laughably easy, and no part of it is fun at all. Unfortunately, the worst part about it is that it's supposed to be a spiritual sequel to Yoshi's Island, one of my favorite games ever. They didn't even keep in egg throwing. I know. It's horrible. The only reason I beat this game is so I could confirm how bad it is, and I regret it now. I WOULD destroy this, but I'm now a collector and I hope to teach future generations just how bad a game can be. Even abominations need to be documented to better mankind.

No comments: